DC Trust Announces FY16 Summer Strong DC Grant Competition
This grant competition invites high-performing, non-profit youth development organizations in Washington, DC to addresses key developmental outcomes.
The DC Trust is proud to announce the FY16 Summer Strong DC grant competition. This grant competition invites high-performing, non-profit youth development organizations in Washington, DC, that serve young people between the ages of 5 and 24 with programming that addresses key developmental outcomes to apply for summer program funding.
Proposals will be funded in the following categories:
- Afternoon Enrichment at DC Public School (DCPS) Summer School Sites
- Afternoon Enrichment at DC Public Charter School (DCPCS) Summer School Sites
- District of Columbia Housing Authority (DCHA) Sites
- Safer, Stronger DC Community Partnership Target Neighborhoods
- Traditional Summer Programming Sites
Click here to learn more or apply.